Weber Rend Aid 25kg
Weber Rend Aid is a polymer modified cement and sand mix. The powder blend includes an integral bonding agent so that it requires only the addition of clean water on site.
About this product
Preparatory key coat for rendering
- To achieve a good key for rendering onto smooth or otherwise unsuitable but sound surfaces
- Ideal as a pre-treatment for renderings required to resist severe exposure conditions
- Suitable substrates:
clean, sound, well adhered
existing render (<19mm)
Features and Benefits
- Equalises suction on mixed backgrounds
- Provides excellent suction control across both high and low suction substrates
- Resists the penetration of external water to improve the weather resistance of rendering systems
- Quality controlled and factory blended to give a consistently high quality product
- Easy to apply by hawk and trowel and/or roller
Do not apply to gypsum plaster or previously painted surfaces.
For applications where the codes of practice recommend sulphate resistance, use only the sulphate-resistant cement formulation.
Delivery 2-3 working days.
If you would like more information on this product click here.