Warmline EPS Polystyrene Bonded Plasterboard 2400 x 1200mm
The Warmline EPS insulating laminates are designed as a simple effective way to improve the thermal efficiency in both walls and roof applications. Sheets are made up of Expanded Polystyrene & Plasterboards. They are fully applicable with Part L of the building regulations.
Expanded Poly Bonded to Plasterboard Benefits
- All thicknesses readily available
- Simple solution to upgrading walls and roofs
- Quick and easy to install
- Can be used for both newbuild and refurb
- A simple way to meet building regulations
- Cost effective return
Fixing Instructions for Dot & Dab
- For bonding Warmline range to a wall use a proprietary gypsum based adhesive.
- Please follow the manufacturers instructions. As per manufacturers recommendations apply a continuous ribbon of adhesive around any openings.
- Apply 3 vertical rows of adhesive dabs to the walls at 300mm centres. Also insure that there is a continuous bead at the bottom and top.
- After the adhesive has set fix a minimum of 2 insulation anchors through the board into the wall. They must go into the masonry by a minimum of 30mm.
Fixing instructions for mechanical fixing
- Fix to the wall treated batons 50mm x 25mm at a maximum of 600mm centres. Also fit horizontal batons at both floor and ceiling level.
- Then fit the Warmline board using drywall screws at 150mm centres. Always insure that they penetrate the batons by 25mm.
- When installing boards to rafters fix them at right angles to the timbers. To ensure a solid finish bridging pieces are to used inbetween the rafters.
Delivery available to selected postcodes.