Celotex 120mm XR4000 Insulation Board 2400 x 1200mm
Celotex 120mm Unique and versatile, XR4000 is a high-performance, rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board. Available up to 200mm thick, low U-values can be achieved without doubling-up insulation layers. Designed for use throughout your building project, it’s easy to handle and install and suitable for applications including:
● Ground floors – whether solid concrete, block and beam, or suspended timber joist, and including where underfloor heating is used.
● Timber and steel framed walls – between the studs.
● Pitched roofs – between the rafters.
● Flat roofs – in ventilated cold roof constructions, installed from inside the building.
● Other retrofit and refurbishment projects – lining existing timber and masonry structures to make them more thermally efficient.
As well as being CE-marked, Celotex 120mm XR4000 is certified by the British Board of Agrément for floors, framed walls and pitched roofs. With regard to floors, the BBA certification assessed thermal performance, condensation risk, floor loading and durability.
Celotex XR4000’s low emissivity aluminium foil facing can help achieve lower U-values when installed facing a clear air space within a construction. Check out Celotex’s frequently asked questions for common queries about positioning and installing products correctly, or contact Celotex’s technical services team.
Like all Celotex products, XR4000 is a thermal insulation solution that can help to meet energy use and carbon dioxide emissions targets set by national building regulations.
- Board size: 1200 x 2400mm
- Thickness : 110-200mm
- Lambda: 0.022 W/mK
- Facer: Low emissivity composite aluminium foil
- Manufactured using a blowing agent with zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
Delivery available to selected postcodes. If a shipping option isn’t available please contact us on 01372 230830 as we may still be able to help.
Phone: 01372 230830 Email: email@example.com